What is it about?
This present privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data My big Geneva (« We ») collects from you, that you provide Us, or that We may collect from other sources will be processed by Us. This includes the various ways in which you interact with Us, whether personally, via email or by phone, or through the website (« Website »), or interactive terminals.
« Personal data » means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal data and how We will treat it.
Who is responsible for your Personal data?
Réservoir Dogs Sàrl is the controller for Personal data concerned by this Privacy Notice. Its headquarters is at Passage de l’Intendant 8, 1227 Carouge Geneva (Switzerland) and may be contacted via email at this address firstname.lastname@example.org.We may also interact with the users (« Users ») through the various services we provide (« Services ») in our premises, via phone email or online.
We hope to be able to answer your questions regarding the way We process your Personal data. Should you have any concern about this purpose, your questions are welcomed and should be addressed to in writing or via email to the following address: email@example.com
Which Personal data do we collect from you?
- When you contact Us or when you communicate with Us (for example via your emails, in writing, online), We can collect Personal data you exchange with Us. These Personal data include your full name, your postal and email address, your phone number/s. These Personal data are collected in order to provide you the Services and their processing is necessary for the performance of the contract that binds Us to you.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
You have the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter. In that case, We request your email address.
Upon your subscription to our newsletter, you give Us the authorisation to process the aforementioned Personal data in order to send you regularly our newsletter. This authorisation is deemed to be a consent and constitutes the lawful basis for the process of your Personal data in this context. If the applicable law does not require consent, the regular sending of newsletter is necessary for our legitimate interest to keep you informed.
A link is included at the bottom of each newsletter where you may unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time.
- When you use our Website, we may automatically collect the following Personal data:
your full name, your postal and electronic address and your phone number/s; informations regarding the use of our Website, including your user name and your password and information you may share with Us or enter on our Website; technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example your device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface or the mobile phone number used by the device), informations regarding payment methods that you use on our Website; locations data.
These Personal Data are in particular collected through cookies and similar technologies, which use is regulated by article 6 of the present privacy notice.
Technical information collection relies on our legitimate interest to offer you the best experience on our Website and to develop new Services. Your payment method processing is necessary for the for the performance of the contract that binds Us to you. The processing of other Personal Data relies on your consent.
- When you use a social media
When you allow a third party social media (like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) to share your Personal data with Us, we are entitled to receive any Personal Data that you share publicly on the social media, that is part of your profile or that you allow the social media to share (like your name, email address, gender, profile picture, friend’s list or contact list, preferences, etc..).
These Personal data are collected in order to personalise and improve your experience and in order to inform you of offers and news that might interest you. Their processing relies on your consent.
How long do We keep your Personal data for?
We will only retain your Personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes We collected it for, as described in this present privacy notice or in order to offer our Services. We decide on a case-by case basis in order to determine the appropriate retention period, and therefore the nature, the purposes for which We process your Personal data and the applicable legal and operational requirements are taken into consideration to do so.
In some circumstances We may anonymize your Personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case We may use such information without further notice to you. Once you no longer have a relationship with Us, We will retain and securely destroy your Personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Who do We share your Personal data with?
- With our Partners
We may rely on your consent to share your Personal data with our Partners in order to meet your demands and needs.
- With third partiesWe may share your Personal data to governmental, judicial or administrative authorities if required by law, to protect our rights or our legitimate interests. Your Personal data may also be shared to other third parties if required by our legitimate interests or legitimate interest of other third parties.
- For example, we may record your preference for type of room.
- To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services. For example, we look at our guests’ use of our services so that we can better understand how to improve our services.
- To manage and develop our business and operations. For example we analyze guest patterns of usage of our hotels and services to help us manage them efficiently and plan for future growth.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.