To celebrate its 75th anniversary, UNICEF is launching a BIG auction from May 6 to 27 on Ricardo.ch. Among the unique objects and experiences of the auction: an exclusive tourist flight around the Matterhorn with Claude Nicollier and his exceptional Piper or the signed tennis racket of Martina Hingis.
UNICEF celebrates its 75th anniversary with Ricardo and launches a series of auction from May 6 to 27. All auctions start from CHF 1.- and all proceeds will go to UNICEF education programs around the world for children in need.
The auctions from May 6 to 13, 2021:
- Pat Burgener: a private showcase at Rhône FM, followed by a meal. As well as a pair of snowboard goggles belonging to Pat Burgener
- Diane Tell: a private showcase at Rhône FM, followed by a meal
- Nik Hartmann: a bike tour of Lake Zug with him, as well as a signed UNICEF sweater
- Tina Weirather: a day of skiing with her during the winter of 2021/22
- Rob Spence: a tour of Lake Zug with him
The auctions from May 13 to 20, 2021:
- Claude Nicollier: 2 flights around the Matterhorn with him, departing from Lausanne and aboard his classic Piper plane
- Divertimento: meet & greet and tickets for 2 people
- Nevin Galmarini: mountain biking day in the Engadine with him
- The Two: a private showcase at the buyer’s premises (max 20 people)
- Corinne Suter: signed hat
- Anatole Taubman: accompaniment of a day of filming with the actor
The auctions from May 20 to 27, 2021:
- Patrick Fischer: signed UNICEF sweater
- Bastian Baker: a private showcase at Rhône FM
- Martina Hingis: signed tennis racket
- Werner Kieser: exclusive training with the founder (Studio Primetower)
- Dario Cologna: signed UNICEF bib and sweater
The second round of auctions will take place in fall 2021, with more unique experiences to support UNICEF’s work.