25 Jun 2023
When the sun comes out, Geneva takes the roof off. If it rains, you get wet – it’s all part of the Swiss summertime fun. But with so many events going on each summer, it’s hard to pick what to do and where to go. To help you out, we are sharing our checklist, whether you want to watch films under the stars or just eat and drink your way around Geneva.
- Book an ICE CREAM HUNT in Carouge.
- Wake up with music at the Bains des Pâquis DAWN CONCERTS from July 17th until August 20th.
- FLOAT DOWN THE RHÔNE RIVER if you are adventurous.
- Watch a movie under the stars at CINÉTRANSAT, from July 13th until the 20th of August.
- Eat delicious “filets de Perche” at the restaurants: Au Vieux Navire (Dardagny CH) or Hotel de la Plage (Excenevex FR) or La Pêcherie (Allaman CH)
- The CAROUGE LIBRARY sets up on the grass with deckchairs, every Wednesday and Thursday, from July 5th to August 17th, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- A visit to the DOMAINE DU PARADIS WINE CELLAR to learn, see and understand.
- Spend an evening at the CHÂTEAU LE ROSEY with your real friends.
- Enjoy a BOOK IN THE SUN…